Destroy All Humans! Remake is a game developed by Black Forest Games and published by THQ Nordic. It was revealed in June 2019 and released on the 28th of July in 2020. A Demo for the remake was released on GOG on May 28, 2020 and June 17, 2020 for Steam.
Assuming it does not change any aspects of the story, look to the page, Destroy All Humans! for the story and its characters.
- There are distinct art changes to fit a more cartoon-like style for the characters, while Crypto's capabilities and movements, the text diagrams explaining your missions and objectives and the environment such as ambience and surroundings have been updated.
- More fluent PK, similar to Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon
- You can now use your guns and Furon Jetpack while holding something
- New "dash" and "Glide" moves for your Jetpack.
- Several voicelines were removed such as all human idol sounds in whistling humming coffins,certain npcs have missing callouts mainly rural males,voice lines of NPCs seeing crypto's jetpack, enemies no longer use unique for when they spot Crypto on foot they now use lines for when they spot Crypto after getting out of there car, all quotes used by robots have been removed.